- Translations: Improvement of IT (by Pero70)
- Island overview: Minor style changes to the different content boxes
- Hides overview (Bugfix): The display for the total anmount of silver doesn’t show “NaN” anymore if a city doesn’t have a cave
- Hides overview (Bugfix): The display for the total anmount of silver was miscalculated if a cave wasn’t level 10
- Hides overview: While using the minimized list view, a plus or minus sign is added if a city is on an island with a high or low silver production, because depending on the island type some like to adjust the amount of silver they want to store.
- Screenshot export (Bugfix): Made some necessary changes to compensate for the transition of Grepolis to SSL
- Inactivity display: Complete overhaul of the code due to some changes of Tonda’s Polissearch
- Inactivity display (Bugfix): There should now be a inactivity display in the alliance window for every visible member and ally
- Barracks and harbour: The new tooltipps are now disabled (you can enable them again by changing the setting in the script manager)
- Donations: Thank your Andreas H. – 5€ and Andrea W. – 3€ for your support!
Right now the inactivity display isn’t able to give you the more detailed inactivity time (like 2.25 days), because I don’t have access to the data anymore. You need to visit Tonda’s Polissearch for yourself to get the information by clicking on the inactivity display. The inactivity is also sometime misscalculated for people with 0 points and cities. Tonda is working on fix for this. However those people shouldn’t be that interesting anyway 😉
Unfortunately it seems that you need one more extra step to enable the inactivity display:
Visit https://polissearch.marco93.de and allow the certificate in your browser. After that the display should also work ingame.
I try to find a solution for this but this all because of the latest changes of Grepolis and my hands are kinda tied – let’s hope for the best!