Something for you to remember: On the occasion of the new summer event of Grepolis there is another giveaway of a 10 € Paysafe card (1500 Gold) comming soon! Like last time you will be able to win additional points (tickets) every day to boost your winning chance. Subscribe to the newsletter or follow Grepolis QT on Facebook and Twitter if you don’t want to miss this first day of the giveaway!
Right now the inactivity display isn’t able to give you the more detailed inactivity time (like 2.25 days), because I don’t have access to the data anymore. You need to visit Tonda’s Polissearch for yourself to get the information by clicking on the inactivity display. The inactivity is also sometime misscalculated for people with 0 points and cities. Tonda is working on fix for this. However those people shouldn’t be that interesting anyway 😉
Unfortunately it seems that you need one more extra step to enable the inactivity display:
Visit https://polissearch.marco93.de and allow the certificate in your browser. After that the display should also work ingame.
I try to find a solution for this but this all because of the latest changes of Grepolis and my hands are kinda tied – let’s hope for the best!
Minor changes to make the script adapt to the last Grepolis update
*edit: Darn it..forgot to “include the include”… therefore the jump in the version history
Just a minor update but with a huge bunch of translations for you guys. Thanks for beeing so busy!
And that’s it for this update. 😉 I wanted to provide this bugfix as soon as possible because relatively many of you asked about it (all your transmitted translations etc. will of course be added with next update). I also wanted to make sure that this update will get rid of the underlying problem before I change anything else. Please send me some feedback if this in fact worked. If I didn’t mess up, your prior saved settings should also be reactived. Besides that the problem was also responsible for the compability problems with Firefox 36 and newer – this update should fix that.
To all script developers:
A change in Firefox 35 is the reason that the GM_listValues() function of Greasemonkey stops working. The devolopers of Greasemonkey are already informed. Let’s hope they find a fix for this soon.